Saturday 23 May 2020

Habitica Revival

Here is what my Habitica looks like!

From this post onward, I am going to start posting more about what I am doing in real-life, instead of just exploring and creating new stories! Anyway, back to the subject of this post, I am returning to Habitica for the first time in 2020.

For now, I have included some habits, dailies and to-dos, plus an entire incentive system (with my own customised achievements I designed myself included in my profile details) to make the most out of this gamified productivity application.

This is still a developing story, but I am sharing about this first so that anyone who views my blog will have an idea of what I am up to recently. I will cover more details about how I use Habitica in a new series dedicated to this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

📌 Pinned

[Live] Raison d'être for "The Rumination" series, progress on blog posts

LATEST UPDATES:   (1)  12 Feb 2021  -  New post under  "Dear Diary of Year 2020"  published!  (2)  7 Mar 2021  -  New post under  ...