Tuesday 12 May 2020

Official launching of this blog!

After a year of experimenting with ideas for what kind of content I can create on this blog, I have finally found my answer in the year 2020. Basically, I decided to take a leaf out of my playbook for Instagram stories, which took off unexpectedly well and got me famous in my secondary school for a brief period.

That is why I tried out creating my very own graphics on this blog, specifically the banners for the various series of stories I am going to share on this blog. The aim of this is to enable me to produce a greater diversity of content while making sure it is not too messy and to give readers the feeling of continuation between different types of stories. And if they want the full series, I have always included labels in my posts so that stories under the same series/topics can be threaded together in a coherent narrative. At the home page, it is going to look more like a magazine, though.

My Instagram stories are also well known for the personal tone in the language I use, it means that my stories will feel like someone having a friendly chat with you. As this is just a casual, personal blog (for now), I may switch to another style of writing in hopes of making my posts more engaging to readers. One of the most important purposes of this blog is for it to act as a sandbox where I can play around with different ideas to make things more interesting.

With this new and improved blog, I hope that everyone can enjoy their time reading my posts here. Moving on, I am trying to establish a site identity. I am currently thinking of creating a mascot and sharing more about myself. In due course, I hope I will be able to find my niche and make my contribution to make the Internet a more enriching and fun place for all netizens. For now, happy reading! Hopefully, this place could be your next source of entertainment and knowledge.

With this, I am going to spread the link for my blog through my social media websites so that more people can know about its existence and find out the stories that have sparked joy in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

📌 Pinned

[Live] Raison d'être for "The Rumination" series, progress on blog posts

LATEST UPDATES:   (1)  12 Feb 2021  -  New post under  "Dear Diary of Year 2020"  published!  (2)  7 Mar 2021  -  New post under  ...