Monday 8 June 2020

Announcement: Delays in publishing of blog articles



For those with a keen eye, you may have noticed that this blog published at least one post a week. However, starting from the first week of June, the timing for the posting of articles on the blog will be different. 


As far as possible, I will try to stick to publishing something weekly, but as I like to prioritise quality above quantity, I may need more time to draft out and do research on my articles.


There are other factors that could cause delays in the publishing of articles, such as what I have experienced this week (first week of June):

  • Managing other blogs, such as Vincent Academy, an online space dedicated to the recording of my learning from whatever I have read or watched online.

  • Multiple rewards for completing my tasks and goals which I could only clear during the weekends, since I only have that time and the internet access to enjoy watching anime/shows for longer periods of time

  • Certain tasks that cropped up out of a sudden need (such as notebook making) can take up quite a lot of my time, leaving me with little time to cook up a blog post

  • Formatting issues when I do up my articles which requires some time to resolve


Therefore, the interesting stories will not stop, but they may not come up as regularly at times. Now that I have explained my situation, please continue to watch this space grow and check back again the following week if you see no new posts on this blog.


UPDATE: Due to limited functionality on my phone, for articles of a new series, I may post the content first and add in the banner later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

📌 Pinned

[Live] Raison d'être for "The Rumination" series, progress on blog posts

LATEST UPDATES:   (1)  12 Feb 2021  -  New post under  "Dear Diary of Year 2020"  published!  (2)  7 Mar 2021  -  New post under  ...