Saturday 6 October 2018

A Sprouting Idea

Image result for write a book wallpaper

I want to create something.

I have been exploring what my imagination can do, coming up with random, meaningless yet beautiful things. I have come up with some random stories about myself, and it can be remotely related to my life.

So one day in the shower, some interesting scenes appeared in my mind. I feel like writing some kind of a novel, or something that I can publish myself periodically on an online space like social media. I have very interesting perceptions about what the Internet can be used for. Just thinking about it makes me excited. But I am sure that although the process will be troublesome and often be frustrating, I believe it will be quite fulfilling.

At the end of the day, I am creating something that hopefully can be of value to others, or inspire more people to explore and exploit what the Internet can possibly do for us. I hope to contribute my ideas and I am looking forward to honing my writing skills.

Maybe I'll start on that during the year end holidays. By then, I hope I'll have a good time writing away! 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

📌 Pinned

[Live] Raison d'être for "The Rumination" series, progress on blog posts

LATEST UPDATES:   (1)  12 Feb 2021  -  New post under  "Dear Diary of Year 2020"  published!  (2)  7 Mar 2021  -  New post under  ...